For the use of certain online functions, like subscribing to our newsletter, checking the website and filling the contact form, we ask you to fill in some data. With this privacy statement, Theo Lens wants to make clear what we use this data for.
Theo Lens reserves the right to amend these provisions at any time. Theo Lens is responsible for the content of this website. No rights can be derived from the data on this site.
Through Theo Lens' website, general information will be provided about Theo Lens and other subjects. The concerning information has been compiled by us with care, but the correctness and completeness thereof cannot be guaranteed.
All personal data traceable in the electronic correspondence of our website that Theo Lens will treat with the utmost care.
For what purposes are we using your data?
The data you provide to us will be used by Theo Lens for the provision of information when we send you a mail, when you ask for a chat conversation on our website or for example when we send you information via mail.
In addition to the information provided by yourself, data is also collected during your visit to our website. We collect information about the use of the website, in order to analyze and improve it and to provide you with the best possible information.
When you send us e-mail or other messages, it is possible that we retain those messages for a while. Sometimes we will ask about your personal details, they are relevant to the situation in question. The data will be saved at secured servers of Theo Lens or a third party. We will not combine these data with other personal details.
We automatically collect the following data
- Your location when you visit the website, including your location information which we get through a mobile device which makes contact with our website of is linked to your IP address.
- User data and pages that you viewed on the website.
- Various actions you perform at the website.
- Date and time of the visited pages on the website.
- Browser type and system type
The data is used for the following purposes:
- To increase the usability of our website
- To personalize and improve your experience with our service, including advertisements outside the website such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. This way, we can offer you personalized, localized content, recommendations, features and advertisements.
- To communicate with you for services or research purposes, including e-mails, notifications and other messages that you have agreed to receive.
- To communicate directly or via partners with you for marketing and promotion purposes through e-mails on which you have agreed to receive.
By using cookies, we analyze and improve the website of Theo Lens. Cookies are small text files that are stored by a website on the computer in order to be able to remember certain data during a visit to a website. Do you want to switch on or switch your cookies on/off? Change your settings in your internet browser.
There are different types of cookies on the website:
Functional cookies make sure that your website is working better.
We use analytic cookies to track visitor statistics, among other things. In this way we increase our insight in the functioning of the website.
Marketing and other cookies
Marketing cookies are usually placed by advertising networks. These networks are companies that act as intermediaries between The Inside and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
• show relevant, personalized advertisements or offers via all kinds of media (such as e-mail, social media and banners) based on your visit and click behavior at this website;
• limit the number of times each ad is displayed;
• measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
• make a link with social media, so that you will be recognized if you want to use social media via this website.
Facebook helps you to keep in touch with your network via their website / mobile app. We make it easier for you to share interesting content on Facebook. Sometimes we can show targeted advertisements on Facebook based on your use of our website.
Inspection, correction and the right of resistance
If you do not agree upon the information in Theo Lens' guidelines, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to Theo Lens, Renderklippenpad 1, Heerde. It’s also possible to request your data at any time and request so that the data can be corrected or removed.
Latest version: may 16 2018